Friday, April 15, 2011

Random things!

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Never.

02) What was your dream growing up?
I knew that one day I'd be able to reach millions of people through creative endeavors. 

03) What talent do you wish you had?
Oh GOLLY, I really wish I could fortell the future and read peoples' minds like books~! That would be SWELL!

04) Drink of choice?
Jagermeister

05) Favorite vegetable?
Artichoke

06) What was the last book you read?
In the middle of about 100 right now. 

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Cancer! woo!

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Just my ears; no tattoos...YET. 

09) Worst Habit?
When I'm stressed, I become self-destructive.

11) What is your favorite sport?
I could play basketball well as a teen. I've never liked sports. I, of course, enjoy sporting *fun* like Capture the Flag, climbing trees, hiking, spelunking, mountain biking, running, mud wrestling, and catching fish with my bare hands. 

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? I'm a practical Idealist


14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
My heart was broken once. I collapsed that night while trying to shower to get ready for bed. I sobbed so hard I could barely breathe, and I wanted to die. I remember screaming through tears and steam. It was by far the worst moment of my life.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have a selectively photographic memory.

16) Do you have any pets?

Archer!

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clowns KNOW when they're being creepy. 

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I wish I had long slender, pretty hands. I have tiny lumberjack sausage hands. 

21) Would you be the crime partner or the voice of reason? 
If it was worth the effort and risk, I'd probably be the one planning the whole thing. 

22) What color eyes do you have?
Auburn

23) Ever been arrested?
Nope

24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle. I like being able to close a soda and carry it.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Use it toward down payment in an apartment in NYC. 

27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
Alone by the water, as emo as that sounds. 

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Phhht. Of course. 

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
What is this thing called "spare time" of which you speak?

30) Do you swear a lot?
Indeed.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
Narrowminded people.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Lucky

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I don't know. I love romantic moments when they happen inadvertently. If someone laid out a trail of rose petals I think I'd find it cheesy and weird. I like REAL romance. Not store bought bullshit. I want a guy to kiss me on the forehead and hug me for entirely too long. That's romantic. A guy giving me expensive earrings is not romantic... That's a materialistic homage to a stereotype that I *don't* fit. 

34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite: Black Bean vegetarian burger   

Least Favorite: Pork chops are the fuckin' nastiest *shit* you could ever put in your mouth. 


No comments: